In this Friday Field Notes episode of The Lockdown, I share my experience with imposter syndrome, and compare practical privacy approaches with extreme measures, inspired by my move to the USA.
This episode was recorded on January 31st, 2024
Become a Patreon member to support the show: https://patreon.com/TheLockdown/
Follow TheLockdown on Twitter @privacypod
In this week's episode:
- Using alias names with food apps
- More on practical privacy vs the extreme
- My motivations for privacy after my move to the USA
- Simplewall for Windows 10
- Using Virtual Machines
- Dual boot Windows for gaming vs productivity
- Micro-segmentation strategies
- Windows 10 LTSC for privacy?
- I'm the Imposter!
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
Music: The Lockdown